- The site area is approximately 0.102 acres or 413m2
- Located within the London Borough of Croydon
- The land is currently built on with a detached house, a garage separate from the main building, and has a large garden that wraps around the detached house
- The site is not in a Flood Zone or within any area of heritage protection
- We identified the site through our internal direct sourcing processes
- Agreed purchase with the Vendor being conditional on obtaining planning approval for residential development of the site
- Because of the purchase being conditional on planning, we were able to agree with the Vendor a price above market value
- Given the purchase is subject to planning permission, there is no upfront cash outlay to purchase the site
- Red Banksia incurs all costs associated with obtaining planning permission to develop the site. These costs are paid solely by Red Banksia, with no cost to the Vendor
- We will explore our opportunities to develop the site using development finance when the outcome of our planning application is known
Demolition of the existing dwelling and redevelopment of the site to provide a terrace of five two-storey, three-bedroom houses with accommodation within the roof space with associated refuse and cycle provision and landscaping.
Schedule of Accommodation
|Plot||Type||GIA SQM||GIA SQF|
Note GIA = Gross Internal Area (Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edition) and does not include communal areas.